General steps for applying screen protectorGeneral steps for applying screen protector:
Detail steps for applying screen protector:
1. Clean the LCD Screen surface with a clean
cloth. Lint-free cloth is preferred.
2. Match the screen protector to the screen before application, so you will know
where to start.
3. Peel off the 1st layer, which usually marked as (1) Remove me first. You may
do it by peeling half-way, so you can hold the screen protector without
attracting lint or dirt from the air.
4. Slowly applying the screen protector to the screen. Ideally, start from one
end, and then slowly lay it down to the other end. During the process, if you
encounter bubble when you laying it down, lift up the screen protector, and
eliminate the bubble before continue. It will save you some job on the finishing
5. Peel off the last layer (usually comes with the 3 layer type of screen
protector). If you only peel off the sticker alone, you may lift up the last
layer by using finger nail, and carefully separate the 2 layers. Only 1 layer
should remain on the screen.
6. When you have completely lay down the screen protector, check if there are
bubbles or dirt in there. If yes, lift up the affected site, and use a scotch
tape, with the sticky side sticks out the dirt/lint that causes the bubble.
NOTE: Some screen protectors may have only 2
layers. Please check with our sales support if you have question about how to
See Online Video below About How To Do
Here are video about how to install the screen
protector in a proper way
(For general reference only; Some screen
protector may be different than what is showing in the video):